Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pie Fundraising Complete!

Sorry I haven't written in sooner, but better late than never.

So my fundraising is finally over and I am proud to announce that it raised $242 for Toys for Tots! Yeah!!!! Whoooo! It was a real joy to start it up and a even bigger joy to see how many people joined the cause. And thank you for all the compliments on the pies that you guys gave me. It really means the world to me.

It definitely was a learning experience for me as well. I learned to be a lot more efficient with my baking and learned a lot about time management. There were days where I spent it all on baking so that came in the clutch. While the experience was tiring, it was a really joy doing it!

So as I stated earlier, $242 raised with a total of 40 pies made in one month. WOW! Until the next one, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment