Thursday, February 4, 2010

Breaking Bread

I really don't what to say in terms of me moving to Korea. Today marks the official one week countdown to me flying out. And that's really what I have been mostly thinking about.

Over the past week and a half, I've been literally stuffing myself with food that I'm going to miss (I'll post pictures in the next blog). I've probably gained a little around the midsection, but it has been well worth it. But what I think I'm going to miss more is the people that I have been eating with. Yes, the food is amazing. But what I take away the most from those meals is the absolute hilarity that ensues during those meals. I seriously have the best friends in the world.

As for an update on how I'm doing to prep for Korea, it's quite sad to say that I really haven't started much. Yes, I know exactly what to bring. But in terms of execution, I have failed to do much. I think the reason is that I don't have a panicking feeling in my gut yet. That feeling for me is what gets me to do things efficiently. It's gotten me through college and in other ventures. And when that feeling comes rushing back to me, I'll know that it's time.

Oh wait.... Here it comes.


-Dan


P.S. I just saw Julie & Julia yesterday. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment